What is a company profile?
A company profile is essentially a resume/CV for your company. A company profile states the company’s business activities, mission, history, resources and capability to deliver a product or service.
What is a company profile used for?
A company profile can be used to provide more information regarding your company if you want to start a potential partnership with another company. Your company profile can also be used as a marketing tool, informing potential clients of your services/products and what makes your company stand out from the crowd .
Do I need a company profile?
It may be a requirement for some tenders or contracts to supply a company profile, reason being that the contractor would like to compare the experience and history of each applicant before making a final decision.
What is included in a company profile?
A company profile would usually consist of the following:
- A summary of your company’s background.
- More information regarding the company’s services and products.
- The company’s goals,missions and ambitions.
- A list of the company’s qualifications.
- All of your company’s compliance registrations and legal information.
- The company’s logo.
- The company’s contact details
How do I make a company profile?
Here is a list of recommended companies who can assist :