Otherwise known as the registration certificate, is used to confirm the company’s current information such as:
- The registration number.
- The company’s registered name.
- The date the company was registered on, and when it started trading.
- What type of entity the company is, for example; Private company.
- The company’s status - it will state if the company is active or dormant.
- The company’s financial year end.
- The company’s registered physical and postal address.
- The company directors information.
You will receive this document after you registered your company. You usually have to submit this document if you want to apply for tenders or compliance registrations.