When starting a cleaning company, one of the most important registrations would be at the NCCA (National contract cleaners association). After registering at the NCCA, your company will be listed as an officially registered cleaning company and you would be able to apply for cleaning contracts and tenders.
If you wish to apply for the registration, you must complete a small application on their official website, where after you would have to provide the following documents:
- A valid letter of good standing from COIDA.
- The ID/passports for all of the directors.
- Provident Fund Registration Document.
- The company’s registration document (The COR 14.3 for a PTY company, or the CK 1 for a CC company).
- Public Liability Cover for R 1 million or more.
- UIF Registration Documents.
- Tax Clearance Certificate.
Keep in mind that you must pay a monthly administration fee to the NCCA to stay listed as a registered company on their system.
You can register at the NCCA by following THIS link.